200 ml / 6.8 Oz
Naftalan Oil – used by patients with moderate to severe psoriasis and for scalp treatment
- Unique oil rich in naftalan oil minerals soothes severely irritated skin and scalp.
- Stops itching, repairs skin structure, regenerates skin cells and helps with skin hydration
- It instigates skin regeneration, repairs skin structure and alleviates and prevents skin problems.
- Safeguards defensive mechanisms of the skin and its functions.
- Smooths and softens the skin and aides in its regeneration.
Naftalan Oil can be used on entire body, but is, due to its liquid form, specially suitable for the scalp. Naftalan Oil is used once or twice a day. Small quantity is massaged onto the affected area.
Naftalan Oil has best effect when applied to the affected area and then wrapped with kitchen wrapper film (or nylon shower cap if it is the scalp). This is then applied for at least 2 hours. Such treatment produces dual effect:
- Excess oil does not drip and
- There is a sauna effect inside the wrapped areas – body temperature rises, their pores open and allow the naftalan oil to penetrate the skin deeper, which can enhance the effect of the treatment.
Naftalan Oil can be applied in baths: fill your bathtub with warm water (ideally around 37 – 38 °C (98 – 100 °F). Add Naftalan Oil into the water. Our recommendation is around 50 ml (1.7 fl.oz.), but you can dose it according to your wishes/preferences. Such baths can be made daily, or as desired, We recommend they last 15 – 20 minutes.
Naftalan Oil helps the skin recover more quickly after prolonged exposure to the sun by soothing it.
Adults can apply Naftalan Oil 2 – 3 times daily.
Children 3 – 12 years old can apply the oil 1 – 2 times daily.
NAFTALAN OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL
Naftalan Oil does not contain parabens, SLS, artificial coloring or artificial scents.
For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucose. The use of Naftalan Oil is not recommended for women that are pregnant, breast feeding, and also for children younger than 3 years of age.
Store in a dry place at temperatures from +10°C to +25°C