200 ml / 6.8 Oz
Naftalan Cream – used by patients with mild to moderate psoriasis.
- Unique cream rich in naftalan oil minerals soothes irritated skin.
- Stops itching, repairs skin structure, regenerates skin cells and helps with skin hydration
- Safeguards defensive mechanisms of the skin and its functions.
- Smooths and softens the skin and aides in its regeneration.
- Particularly suitable for red and sensitive skin.
Naftalan cream is intended for external use only. It can be applied to the affected area of the skin several times a day. It is applied in a thin layer and is massaged into the skin thoroughly. This helps the naftalan in the cream to infiltrate the pores more deeply, and react by soothing irritated skin, protecting it from dryness, cracking and tension, and re-establishing the moisture balance of the skin.
Adults can apply Naftalan Cream 2 – 3 times daily.
Children 3 – 12 years old can apply the cream 1 – 2 times daily.
Naftalan Cream does not contain parabens, SLS, artificial coloring or artificial scents.
NAFTALAN OIL, AQUA, CETERAYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM C14-C16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL (and) CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucose. The use of Naftalan Cream is not recommended for women that are pregnant, breast feeding, and also for children younger than 3 years of age.
Store in a dry place at temperatures from +10°C to +25°C